I’m in the middle of finals — yes, my program in Germany splits the semester in half, so we get two sets of finals — but looking at pretty pictures always cheers me up. This week’s travel blogging is Portugal, which was my last trip. I sadly didn’t have time to head southward, but I spent a few days in Lisbon and did manage to get out of the city to see the coast and a nearby town. Check it out:
More below the fold.
The full set is here.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Mljet by Jill October 23, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Paris by Jill January 1, 2008
- Tuesday Travel Blogging: Siena Edition by Jill October 9, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – The Amalfi Coast by Jill December 4, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Belgium by Jill November 20, 2007