The story: Maxim — always a beacon of gender equality — has posted a picture of Ann Coulter with suggestions for how to “perfect” her (get it?). Which would be funny, because there’s a whole lot that’s fucked up about Ann Coulter — her misogyny, her racism, her death wishes to liberals, her hate, her bloodlust, and her general ass-backwardness. Except that instead of focusing on all the horrible and disturbing things Ann says, Maxim goes after her big forehead and her man-hands. So, so original. Liss’s diagram illustrates the problem quite well:
Head over to Shakes and read the rest. When we go after women for their looks instead of their actions, we all lose.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- The Unsexiest Woman Alive by Jill March 26, 2008
- Tell me it was just a line so I don’t have to shoot you on national television by Jill October 15, 2007
- If Ann declines, I’m sure Henry can find someone on Craig’s List who’s into his kink* by Jill October 31, 2007
- Wait, I thought feminists were supposed to hate men by Jill February 3, 2008
- Why are poor people poor? It’s not the reason you thought! by Cara January 7, 2009