Mike Huckabee, Bill Richardson and Hillary Clinton run the most gender-balanced campaigns, while Rudy Giuliani runs the most male-dominated. Of course, Giuliani is staffing his campaign with right-wing nutjobs like Norman Podhoretz and Daniel Pipes, so maybe there are just fewer women in that pool to choose from (Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter can only do so much).
Thanks to Jess for the link.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- A Party of Bed-Wetters by Jill October 29, 2007
- Michelle Malkin: Combating Terrorism One Crappy Manifesto at a Time by Jill April 1, 2007
- Do it! by Jill September 30, 2007
- No, we do not need you on that wall. by Jill September 10, 2007
- Good Questions by zuzu September 15, 2006