Not only is Donald Trump calling Angelina Jolie “no great beauty,” but he’s claiming he’s an expert because he “owns” pageant queens:
“I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not — I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean, I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not,” Trump proudly proclaimed.
And not only is Angelina not as poke-able as the lovely ladies that Trump owns, she’s also uppity enough to think she has the right to do something other than stand around and look nice:
“And now she’s like a representative of the United Nations and world peace on hunger and all of this crap,” he continued. “It’s called give me a break.”
Since Trump was the first one to break out the looks card, I’m tempted to throw it back in his face, but I’ll refrain (because really, does it even need to be said?). We all know Trump’s an a-hole and there isn’t anything productive that can come out of belaboring that point, so instead I’ll conclude the post with a video of the “not beautiful” Ms. Jolie, demonstrating why I’ll take uppity bitches over tacky misogynists any day (warning: it’s a real tear-jerker):
Thanks to Ellen for the link.
- Death Is Not An Option by zuzu January 12, 2007
- Remember, kids: just because you put someone on a pedestal, it doesn’t mean you get to keep them there if they want off by zuzu September 8, 2007
- Miss Tyra: Kiss My Fat Ass by zuzu February 4, 2007
- Wherein your blogger destroys France. by Jill January 26, 2010
- Siriano, your license to fierce is hereby revoked by Holly May 28, 2008