Which is why we shouldn’t provide them reproductive healthcare. Yes, that’s the argument made by the leader of the anti-choice organization Protecting Life in Kenya. Ann has the whole story — the comment was made during Congressional hearings about the Global Gag Rule, which most of the pro-choice committee members failed to attend.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Kenyan hospitals overwhelmed by women injured by illegal abortion. Thank a “pro-lifer.” by Jill April 22, 2007
- Take Action for Women’s Health by Jill July 6, 2007
- UK Stands Up For Women’s Lives by Jill February 6, 2006
- The Global Gag Rule is Killing Women by Jill December 8, 2006
- Global Gag Rule: Denying Access to Women Worldwide by Jill October 26, 2005