16 comments for “Shameless Self-Promotion Sunday

1. November 4, 2007 at 6:41 pm

Babies having babies is a BAD THING

Yes, I know, preaching to the choir here, but apparently it needs repeating.

2. November 4, 2007 at 6:50 pm

My thoughts on the supposedly “new trend” of men wearing makeup.

Also, a first glimpse at the dirty tricks Republicans have up their sleeves to steal next year’s election.

3. November 4, 2007 at 7:11 pm

This isn’t specifically a feminist issue, but I think it’s important for anyone who blogs or has any kind of on-line presence. Al and I have a couple of stalkers and, after much debating and discussing the pros and cons, I’ve finally gone public with it.

4. November 4, 2007 at 7:27 pm

After reading Cara’s post about how we seem to forget Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I wrote my own post on how it hits home w/ me…

And this one, a few thoughts on the “joys” of military medicine.

5. November 4, 2007 at 7:49 pm

i can barely read or watch anything w/o analyzing it from a feminist perspective-
    help me decide if this video is funny or offensive

6. November 4, 2007 at 8:04 pm

Feminist art and the things we do to ourselves
    and
    Why separation of church and state is important for religion and not just politics.

7. November 4, 2007 at 8:22 pm
  8. November 4, 2007 at 11:23 pm

I’ve been having a series of diaglogues with a long-time anti-abortion commenter of my blog. I called it “dialogues” instead of debate because I didn’t believe we’d ever change anybody’s mind, but I was hoping to open the door a crack into his logic behind his though process in abortion.

It hasn’t gone exactly as planned but it’s been interesting, here is the lastest installment.

9. November 5, 2007 at 12:56 am

I’m worried about getting married and the expensive prospect of becoming a US American. Although one of personal favourites (although not the best written as composed in a moment of rage) was about shifting the blame of rape.

10. November 5, 2007 at 11:27 am

My encounter with First Lady of the Apes Jane Goodall.

11. November 5, 2007 at 5:37 pm

I wrote a hearty “fuck you” towards HRC and towards the Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter (the one who went to court to keep trans*women out).

12. November 5, 2007 at 11:40 pm

I offer you South Carolina: Shooting itself in the foot, lamenting Stephen Colbert’s aborted run for the Presidency.

Also, “A less sleazy, Asian Jeremy Piven”, documenting my search for “the Asian guy” from both the Cingular commercials and a recent episode of The Office.

13. *
    November 6, 2007 at 7:43 pm

Wherein coal cars are discovered.