Jill usually gets some pretty sweet advice on traveling, and Feministe readers seem to come from far and wide to post comments and such so hopefully this request for travel advice will garner some good response (pleeeasse!)
I’ve got a fairly large chunk of travel time in December/January and I’m trying to figure out where I want to go. Initially I thought Turkey. Turkey for a long time, to see it all. But I’m also kind of broke. Well, not totally broke (yet), but I’m definitely not rolling in the dough.
So, I’ve decided on exploring upper Egypt and then crossing the border into Jordan. If anyone has been to Jordan and has any advice on places to go, things to do, stuff to see..pass it on? Thank you!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Basata by Jill January 15, 2008
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Mt. Sinai and St. Catherine’s by Jill February 12, 2008
- Miami Travel Tips? by Jill February 17, 2009
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Tunisia by Jill November 6, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Portugal by Jill October 16, 2007