Dear fellow feminists:
You are letting the terrorists win. If you really cared about women, you would support invading majority-Muslim countries, killing their leaders, slaughtering civilians, and forcibly converting whoever is left to Christianity (the real religion of peace). Everyone knows that Muslim men are backwards woman-haters, and Muslim women are veiled, silent and subservient, while Judeo-Christian-Americans are beacons of gender equality, human rights and feminism. It was our job to save Muslim women, and in not condemning their religion and in refusing to launch deadly attacks on their countries, we have failed.
Luckily, Jesus created Republicans. And they will demonstrate their commitment to Muslim women by promoting internment, blogging about how Islamo-Fascism is way worse than global warming, making McCarthy-esque lists of professors who don’t toe their political line, and marching in front of Women’s Studies departments.
If that’s not commitment, I don’t know what is. You lazy, selfish feminists who don’t care about Muslim women — and who certainly aren’t Muslim women yourselves, because I read somewhere that Muslim women can’t speak, so we have to do it for them — could really learn something from Islamo-Fascist Awareness Week.
- One more thing before I go: Feminist blog readers are the shit by Nona September 27, 2009
- Women’s Right to Vote, the Beginning of the End for America? by Jill March 30, 2009
- Abortion: It’s All About Teh Men by Jill January 7, 2008
- Wherein I disrupt Camille Paglia’s column with lesbo stunts by Jill November 14, 2007
- Rape Just Ain’t What It Used To Be by Jill February 14, 2008