Apologies Out the Wazoo

I’ve been a horrible guest-blogger. I wrote myself into a frenzy for two or three straight days and then I came down with some kind of weird stomach virus + the flu. Which left me lying on my couch feverish and going in and out of cold sweats, with a pile of Kleenex next to me, my laptop which was FAR TOO BRIGHT to stare at, and lots of bad boxed orange juice. I had to take two days off work (uh…which ain’t so bad). And am now just beginning the work week, inundated with random tasks and far too many emails. Ugh. So. Apologies. Apologies. Apologies. I wish I could have written more, and should Jill get the bright idea to ever ask me to blog again, I would do so in a heartbeat. I swear I have intelligent things to say. So for now, farewell? Until we meet again.

13 comments for “Apologies Out the Wazoo

1. November 11, 2007 at 3:29 pm

Awww. I hope you’re feeling less ill now. And you’ve been a great guest blogger.

2. November 11, 2007 at 4:13 pm

Try a home made recipe beer with lemon juice.

3. November 11, 2007 at 4:36 pm

You weren’t horrible at all! You were fabulous. And we would love to have you back sometime soon.

4. MizDarwin
    November 11, 2007 at 4:43 pm

You were a great guest blogger and I hope you return. I feel I have learned a lot from you. For example, I did not know that Muslim women even had wazoos. ;-)

5. Em
    November 11, 2007 at 5:14 pm

Hey, you blogged enough in the first few days to cover a whole week. Hope you feel better. Your posts were very interesting.

6. Katy
    November 11, 2007 at 6:10 pm

I loved your posts and appreciated the whole slew of ’em at once! I’ve been avoiding working on grad school apps so it was very nice! I hope you feel better soon!

7. November 11, 2007 at 7:36 pm

I really enjoyed your work at Feministe. I hope to read more in the future.

Get well soon.

8. House of Mayhem
    November 11, 2007 at 8:03 pm

4 words:

Blue Sky Ginger Ale

9. November 12, 2007 at 1:13 am

Your blogging was amazing. :)

10. Onymous
    November 12, 2007 at 11:35 am

Just grab a free blog over at wordpress or blogger or any of the other million sites, I think most people wouldn’t mind you having a more permanent voice.

11. Bobthemole
    November 12, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Yeah! I want this guest blogger back please. Soon.

Feel better Fauzia.

12. Fauzia
    November 12, 2007 at 1:12 pm

awwww. you guys are too good! for those who are so inclined to continue my semi-incoherent ramblings you can hop on over to:

i started this blog about a month ago out of pure boredom (but isn’t that how it always is). it’s totally not political and i didn’t write anything except fairly stupid entries about random things that i thought were funny (again, i realize, sometimes the point of a blog…). but blogging for feministe has definiately whet my appetite for some real discussion. and i loved having the comments and criticisms. it’s great to get some feedback every once in a while. so…i’m going to start writing about relevant things that i’m passionate about. i need to get it out somehow. so…i’d love to see you all over there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS! The encouragement is much appreciated. I definitely needed a little push, so thanks Jill, and thanks to everyone for reading.

13. Fauzia
    November 12, 2007 at 1:13 pm

*to continue TO READ my semi-incoherent ramblings…