A Canadian man is refusing to pay taxes because he’s against abortion. I’m sure he’s also taking a stand against the government by refusing to avail himself of the things his taxes actually help fund — like public roads, law enforcement, the fire department, and the Canadian health care system.
Now might also be a good time to remember Drs. Garson Romalis, Hugh Short of Ancaster, and Jack Fainman, all of whom were shot and wounded (but thankfully not killed) by anti-choice terrorists in Canada, within a few days of Nov. 11th, Canadian Remembrance Day.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Judge orders removal of anti-choice threats by Jill November 11, 2007
- Moral Refusal Clauses: More Than Just Contraception by Jill June 23, 2008
- Dr. Tiller’s Clinic Will Remain Closed by Cara June 9, 2009
- More Anti-Choice Terrorism by Jill December 10, 2007
- Educating is good, fixing the problem is better by Jill September 24, 2007