There’s a first time for everything, right?
Apparently Conan O’Brien was being stalked by a Catholic priest, and the response from the Superficial dude is as follows:
That’s odd. The Catholic Church hardly ever threatens people. I mean, unless you read The Da Vinci Code, use birth control, are Kevin Smith, work at an abortion clinic, insult Mel Gibson, get a divorce, press charges for stuff that may have happened when you were an altar boy, pose provocatively in a confession booth, are Madonna, totally dig gay marriage or claim the Holocaust is real. But, yeah, other than that; very calm people.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- From the Department of Double Standards by zuzu February 10, 2007
- Note to the Catholic League: Next time, hire a college intern by Jill January 3, 2011
- I *heart* Frances Kissling, part 2 by Jill February 13, 2007
- Genocide and thousands of years of persecution vs. an unflattering New York Times article: Kind of the same! by Jill April 2, 2010
- Shorter Catholic Church: The Right to Life Ends at Birth by Jill March 6, 2009