Straight to Hell, Girl

Pat Robertson, you so crazy:

Much has been said of my remarks at the 1992 Republican National Convention.

“The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”

I’ll admit that things have changed and I might need to update my remarks to be up with the times, which is good because I forgot to mention a lot of other things feminism does to society. Feminism has led helpless children into the hands of the video games and the iPods. (An iPod by the way, as I understand it, is some type of pod that children enter to finish incubating because their unfit mother’s womb is dusty and useless like an old boot.)

Ok, so it’s not actually Pat Robertson, but I’m still lovin’ his parody blog.

7 comments for “Straight to Hell, Girl

1. Dianne
    November 13, 2007 at 9:35 am

You know, I wasn’t sure it was parody until after the fold. Ok, the bit about ipods was pretty crazy but so was the original remark.

2. Skwee
    November 13, 2007 at 9:58 am

The thing about the parody..it’s hard to tell from the original.

3. November 13, 2007 at 11:59 am

Not really that hard. Robertson has never been anti-tech. After all, we’re talking about a dude that’s really quite proud of his international broadcasting capabilities. It’s a parody alright, but of what people think he is.

4. Vicky
    November 13, 2007 at 1:02 pm

Yup, chalk me up with “he’s actually that crazy, so I think he may have actually said it”!

5. November 13, 2007 at 3:02 pm

whoa, i totally didnt think that was going to be a parody. wheee!

6. November 13, 2007 at 5:19 pm

Ok, so it’s not actually Pat Robertson, but I’m still lovin’ his parody blog.

Is there a difference. This is a man that claims to leg press 2,000 pounds.

Pat Robertson’s Age-Defying Shake

Did you know that Pat Robertson, through rigorous training, leg-pressed 2,000 pounds! How did he do it?

Of course, this is all to promote his energy drunk.

7. November 13, 2007 at 8:56 pm

Through the grace of Jesus.