That’s not how I’d qualify “How do we beat the bitch?,” but to each their own.
Most interesting to me is the roaring laughter in the room after the question is asked (for those who can’t see the video: McCain is fielding questions, and one woman asks, “How do we beat the bitch?” Everyone laughs, and some guy shouts out, “I thought you were talking about my ex-wife!”). Republicans insist that they aren’t a party reliant on sexism and racism. They lie.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- What are bitches for? Making men money, of course. by Cara November 16, 2007
- NYU College Republicans Host Immigration Event — With a Minuteman by Jill April 10, 2007
- Racism, Sexism and Sotomayor, in a few easy-to-read bullet points. by Jill May 29, 2009
- 137 comments in… by Jill July 31, 2007
- Just when you thought they couldn’t get any lower… by Jill October 10, 2007