A million congratulations to Jessica — and lots of thanks, too. Jessica was the first feminist blogger I ever met, and she pulled me into the feminist blogosphere (I had my own little feminist blog, but was totally disconnected from the rest of the community). I was thrilled to discover Feministing, which led me to the rest of the feminist blogosphere. And beyond the basic introductions, Jessica has been incredibly generous with her resources, her connections, and her expertise. She’s paved the way for a lot of us and is a great leader for the younger feminist community, especially those of us who are creating the world of online activism. She also manages to be a Super Feminist — full-time blogger at several websites, public speaker, author… it’s pretty incredible.
So I’m very grateful for her wisdom and her work, and wish her the best with this new book. She deserves it. Congratulations again, Jessica!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Congrats, Jess! by Jill October 6, 2008
- Thank you, Jessica by Jill February 2, 2011
- Wherein Ann Althouse Shoots Any Credibility She Had Left by Jill September 15, 2006
- Feminist Bloggers Take Over the World by Jill January 8, 2007
- And the bride wore grey by Jill October 15, 2009