You know how pro-choice feminists are always saying that anti-choicers see women as vessels for reproduction and not as actual human beings? Well, Trailer Park Feminist shows us that they’ve confirmed it:
That’s right, ladies: You’re a box for a baby. I’m not sure I can emphasize enough that they think you’re an object and a piece of property, not a person deserving of full human rights.
TPF describes the video:
SCENE: a box factory
NARRATOR: If you thought there was a small chance that a baby was hidden in a box, wouldn’t you treat the box as if it held a baby, just in case?
SCENE: an ultrasound image
NARRATOR: So even if you think there’s just a small chance that an unborn child is a baby, shouldn’t you treat it as if it were, just in case? Something to think about.
Pregnant chick, box… both are apparently totally useless unless filled with babies (or, uh, something else — maybe JT was on to something). And once the thing is empty, well, I suppose the best we can do is Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Sacrificing Women at the Altar of Fetus Fetishism by Jill April 25, 2007
- Pro-Life… Until Birth by Jill October 17, 2007
- South Dakota bill would allow the killing of abortion providers as “justifiable homicide” by Jill February 15, 2011
- Inside a “Crisis Pregnancy Center” by Jill April 30, 2009
- Thanks for Choosing Life! …now piss off. by Jill February 14, 2008