I’m not going to be able to post tomorrow, as we’ll be spending the day with family seeing Wintuk, going out to lunch and then driving two hours home through snow (if we’re lucky) and wintry mix (if we’re not), arriving back just in time for the December synagogue Board meeting. I’ve enjoyed this stint more than I expected to; you all have challenged me, corrected me, taught me and made me laugh. This experience reminds me of my very first foray online in the early 1990s, when I found the old Women’s Wire Forum on CompuServe, back when you had to pay per message for Email and CompuServe IDs were seven-digit numbers. I found my political voice and the courage to use it on that forum, and made friends who have changed the course of my life.
Whatever I have left to say (there’s always something!) I’ll be posting at Two Women Blogging, and I hope to see some of you there – and I’d love to come back sometime if Jill needs to go somewhere else to store up photos for Tuesday Travel Blogging. Thanks for listening, and talking back.
- A Friday-afternoon Diversion (of the Feminist Kind!) by Jaclyn July 23, 2010
- Guest Blogger Introduction: Audacia Ray by Audacia Ray July 27, 2009
- Two Other Massage Therapists Claim Assault By Gore by Jaclyn July 21, 2010
- The Digital Me and the Digital You by Joy August 26, 2010
- Hello, my name is: Amelia by Amelia August 9, 2010