When a quarterback has a sucky game, perhaps it’s because he sucked that day, not because his famous girlfriend was there and got some attention paid to her by the TV crews because she’s, you know, famous.
In fact, it’s highly unlikely that the quarterback noticed the TV coverage of his girlfriend, being out playing the damn game and all instead of watching it on TV.
But your opinion that the bitch is out of control and you wouldn’t let *your* bitch get out of control is noted.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Woman-Beating for Jesus by Jill March 31, 2008
- “If she’s not crying by the time she walks off that court, then I did not do my job.” by Jill June 21, 2008
- Lady Looks Like a Dude by Holly May 22, 2009
- I’m being taken over by the fear by Queen Emily July 5, 2009
- Higher Standards, Once Again. by zuzu July 15, 2006