I was meeting someone today at a newsstand and had run out of stuff to read (the wait was also longer than I’d anticipated, since he was at an entirely different newsstand, wondering why *I* hadn’t shown). I was eyeing the magazine choices, not all that thrilled with any of them. I thought briefly about buying a NYT, if for no other reason than the crossword. Well, that and I’m planning on painting my ceiling in the near future and need something to catch the drips. I decided against it, though, since we were going to brunch and I didn’t want to lug the thing all over.
And then I got home and found out that I had dodged a bullet: Yes, they gave Caitlin “My job is to shame working mothers while pretending I just have a hobby” Flanagan a prime spot on the Sunday op-ed page.
To talk about pregnancy being punishment, but you should also be sure to regret abortion and adoption for good measure, you slut.
Query: why is she still getting paid by anyone after it turned out she plagiarized a lot of her New Yorker piece on Mary Poppins creator Pamela Travers, presenting the original research of Valerie Lawson as her own work? Let alone falling upwards on the publishing food chain?
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- John McCain: Openly Scoffing at Your Health by Cara October 16, 2008
- Plans by Jill February 4, 2008
- Thanks for Choosing Life! …now piss off. by Jill February 14, 2008
- Poll: Should this couple terminate their anti-choice internet fame-grab and crawl back into the swamp they came out of? by Jill November 19, 2010
- Two Words: Shut Up. by Jill November 19, 2007