This kind of thing means less than nothing coming from a provocateur who earns her living ruffling as many feathers as possible and blasting obnoxious, shrill opinions on the “wrong” side of whatever issue she can find. I don’t know if her angle is to blast McCain for being too middle-of-the-road on terrorism and immigration, to damn Clinton with faint praise and a toxic endorsement, or just to cause as many rolling eyes as she can. But it’s still kind of hilarious, maybe because bits and pieces of it are disturbingly accurate. Those kernels of truth are… well, they’re election-year realities, I guess. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi or Coke? Democrat or Republican?
- The Cost of “Pro-Life” Policies: 27 Nigerian Women Every Day; 10,000 Nigerian Women Every Year by Jill April 7, 2008
- Enlighten Me Here by zuzu April 5, 2007
- Do it! by Jill September 30, 2007
- It has begun by zuzu February 21, 2008
- Repugnant by Jill December 8, 2007