BILL KRISTOL: Look, the only people for Hillary Clinton are the Democratic establishment and white women. The Democratic establishment — it would be crazy for the Democratic Party to follow an establishment that’s led it to defeat year after year. White women are a problem, that’s, you know — we all live with that.
JUAN WILLIAMS (National Public Radio correspondent and Fox News contributor): Not me!
HUME: Bill, for the record, I like white women.
KRISTOL: I know, I shouldn’t have said that.
Thanks to Katherine for the link.
- Shocker: Black people act like people! by zuzu September 21, 2007
- Ross Douthat tries to understand teh sexism. by Jill July 6, 2009
- Well, I did make some great brownies. by Jill February 8, 2010
- At least he’s honest. by Jill June 2, 2007
- Billboard Fail: Why this billboard celebrating “remarkable women” doesn’t work by Caperton April 4, 2013