Hooray

I am more desired than 31% of people on Spark.

How did I get to such lofty heights of desirability?

In total, you were viewed 1 time and no people expressed interest in you.

Thank you, random viewer!

This entry was posted in Vanity and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Hooray

1. Hector B. says:

Try okcupid. Do a bunch of their quizzes. Put up a decent picture.

2. Hawise says:

Wow, I do better than that going shopping at the mall on a bad hair day.

3. louise says:

Versus I supposedly had 8 new views every other day on Classmates.com- my BF from high school and I signed up about 5 years ago to see who was out there, then abandoned it. Thank goodness for spam blockers!

4. zuzu says:

Try okcupid. Do a bunch of their quizzes. Put up a decent picture.

Done, done, and done. And you know what happened when I did that? All the married polyamorous guys came out of the woodwork.

Shouldn’t have taken that Slut Test.

5. r@d@r says:

In total, you were viewed 1 time and no people expressed interest in you.

yep, sounds like a typical weekend for yours truly…..

6. Hector B. says:

All the married polyamorous guys came out of the woodwork.

I’m guessing this was not an ego boost?

I guess you could sign up again under a different pseudo, skipping over the slut test this time.

7. meggygurl says:

As long as it’s not eharmony. they don’t allow gays and lesbians to find love on their site. I guess we’re not worth their bullshit test.

*isn’t bitter AT ALL*

The last time I went to a gay bar, I went with my heterosexual friend. And he got more numbers then I did! WTF?

8. Rachel says:

All the married polyamorous guys came out of the woodwork.

OH MY LORD, right? I tried OKCupid a while ago; made the mistake of being truthful and identifying myself as bi. Result: poly guys (not all married!) up the ying-yang.

I was very clear in my profile. I said I was not into polyamory, it was not for me, please to be going elsewhere for such. Made no difference. Apparently there’s a whole subset of polyamorous men for whom the word “bisexual” is equivalent to the word “polyamorous” …