1. Hector B.
    Hector B. February 8, 2008 at 3:15 am |

Try okcupid. Do a bunch of their quizzes. Put up a decent picture.

2. Hawise
    Hawise February 8, 2008 at 8:47 am |

Wow, I do better than that going shopping at the mall on a bad hair day.

3. louise
    louise February 8, 2008 at 8:48 am |

Versus I supposedly had 8 new views every other day on Classmates.com- my BF from high school and I signed up about 5 years ago to see who was out there, then abandoned it. Thank goodness for spam blockers!

4. r@d@r
    r@d@r February 8, 2008 at 1:19 pm |

In total, you were viewed 1 time and no people expressed interest in you.

yep, sounds like a typical weekend for yours truly…..

5. Hector B.
    Hector B. February 8, 2008 at 2:44 pm |

All the married polyamorous guys came out of the woodwork.

I’m guessing this was not an ego boost?

I guess you could sign up again under a different pseudo, skipping over the slut test this time.

6. meggygurl
    meggygurl February 8, 2008 at 3:03 pm |

As long as it’s not eharmony. they don’t allow gays and lesbians to find love on their site. I guess we’re not worth their bullshit test.

*isn’t bitter AT ALL*

The last time I went to a gay bar, I went with my heterosexual friend. And he got more numbers then I did! WTF?

7. Rachel
    Rachel February 8, 2008 at 3:05 pm |

All the married polyamorous guys came out of the woodwork.

OH MY LORD, right? I tried OKCupid a while ago; made the mistake of being truthful and identifying myself as bi. Result: poly guys (not all married!) up the ying-yang.

I was very clear in my profile. I said I was not into polyamory, it was not for me, please to be going elsewhere for such. Made no difference. Apparently there’s a whole subset of polyamorous men for whom the word “bisexual” is equivalent to the word “polyamorous” …