A religious academy in Kansas recently removed a female referee from a boys’ basketball game because it would have been improper for her to tell them what to do.
So do they not have female teachers? Are sons not taught to listen to their mothers? Do men not have to follow instructions from female police officers or law enforcement officials?
I’m confused as to how this all works off of the basketball court. Thanks to Bradley for the link.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Women in “Free” Iraq by Jill February 11, 2008
- Dear Dennis Prager, “America” and “Christianity” are not synonymous by Jill December 4, 2006
- “Compromise” on Same-Sex Marriage by Jill February 25, 2009
- Georgetown Caves to Anti-Choice Pressure by Jill April 6, 2007
- Fundamentalists Ruin Everything. by Jill October 7, 2010