He’s right that anti-choicers have done nothing to decrease the abortion rate. It’s been the pro-choice movement that has taken the most effective steps to reduce the need for abortion and promote healthy families. That needs to be repeated again and again.
- Anti-Choicers Defeat Birth Control Bill in South Dakota by Jill February 11, 2008
- Abortion and Health Care: Is there common ground? by Jill August 10, 2009
- Abstinence 4 Life by Jill February 24, 2008
- Pro-Lifers: Increasing the Abortion Rate in Your State by Jill February 2, 2008
- I guess women’s lives aren’t included in that whole “pro-life” thing by Jill October 13, 2007