“I don’t want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there’s evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels”
I’m pretty sure that a sentence along the lines of “I don’t want to go on a lynching party, unless…” is never ok.
- The Last Straw by Jill June 29, 2008
- More Racist Republican Fear-Mongering by Jill October 16, 2008
- More Anti-Obama Racism from the GOP by Jill October 17, 2008
- One in Five Americans Believe Barack Obama is a Muslim by Jill August 20, 2010
- Sex Clinics at Recess by Jill October 1, 2009