I’m not going to weigh in on this one, because the article has a particular spin and without knowing all the facts, I don’t want to say that Clinton was right or wrong. The article itself says that legal and child welfare experts don’t think she did anything wrong, and that she had an ethical obligation to vigorously defend her client. I’m also skeptical because it largely reads like an anti-Clinton hit piece. But of course I’m disgusted when attorneys impugn the credibility of rape victims.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Rape: the sinister blame game by Cara February 16, 2010
- Texas Charges Victims for Rape Kits by Cara May 9, 2009
- If You’re In Porn, You Can’t Be Raped by Jill February 3, 2006
- New Statistics on Military Rape and Reporting by Cara March 18, 2009
- Is she lying about rape? Just check out her pay stub. by Jill October 16, 2007