A court there has ruled that upskirt photos — taken without the (in this case, underage) victim’s consent — are perfectly legal. Because if you wear a skirt in public, you can’t expect perverts not to take pictures up it.
- What’s wrong with this headline? by zuzu March 15, 2008
- Big Brother is Watching… by Ren August 21, 2007
- Hi, I’m Jill, and law school sleazebags have gone after me, too. by Jill March 7, 2007
- Unconstitutional by zuzu August 17, 2006
- #DearJohn: The GOP Seeks to Re-Define Rape and Restrict Reproductive Health Care by Jill January 31, 2011