As explained by cartoon genitals:
I think every anti-contraception “pro-lifer” needs to sit down and watch this — it never actually discusses contraception or emergency contraception (the “morning-after” pill), but anyone who can rub two braincells together will be able to figure out why contraception taken after sexual intercourse is able to prevent pregnancy without being abortion.
Plus, you know, talking genitals (and I kind of want a real-life version of that vulva coat).
Thanks to Trina for the link.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Lies by Jill March 7, 2008
- Choice for the Kids by Jill April 24, 2006
- The nice pregnant lady’s guide to not offending polite society* by Natalia Antonova January 18, 2011
- Spidey Sense by Jill July 27, 2007
- Grooms for Life by Jill June 30, 2006