Jeralyn Merritt and Kevin Drum are asking why Obama isn’t giving the press full-time access to his life. I suspect it’s because he realizes that they’re gearing up to take him down.
And why would he think that the press would turn on their golden boy? Oh, I don’t know… maybe because the guy can’t so much as eat breakfast without it becoming “waffle-gate“?
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize by Jill October 9, 2009
- Better that children are hungry than fat by Guest: Shoshie August 22, 2012
- Abstinence 4 Life by Jill February 24, 2008
- Why are poor people poor? It’s not the reason you thought! by Cara January 7, 2009
- Dear Maureen Dowd, by Jill March 30, 2008