The long-awaited 2007 Femmostroppo Awards have been announced!
Head on over to read some really great feminist writing.
The Femmostroppo Awards honor (what this group of judges deems to be) the best 40 feminist or womanist blog posts of the year. Congratulations to everyone who made it in. I’m happy to see several of the posts that I personally nominated, and so many bloggers whose work I regularly read.
I’m also happy/proud to see so many Feministe writers and alumni. Special congrats to Jill, Zuzu, Jack, La Lubu* and Nanette* . . . and thank you to the judges for including me.
Give yourselves a pat on the back, everyone — and then get back to work!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Blog Award Nominee, Ahoy! by Lauren January 7, 2005
- Weblog Awards – Don’t Forget to Vote! by Jill December 12, 2006
- 2008 Weblog Awards by Cara January 8, 2009
- Don’t forget to vote! by zuzu November 6, 2007
- Koufax Nominations are Open! by Jill January 8, 2007