The long-awaited 2007 Femmostroppo Awards have been announced!
The Femmostroppo Awards honor (what this group of judges deems to be) the best 40 feminist or womanist blog posts of the year. Congratulations to everyone who made it in. I’m happy to see several of the posts that I personally nominated, and so many bloggers whose work I regularly read.
Give yourselves a pat on the back, everyone — and then get back to work!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Blog Award Nominee, Ahoy! by Lauren January 7, 2005
- Weblog Awards – Don’t Forget to Vote! by Jill December 12, 2006
- 2008 Weblog Awards by Cara January 8, 2009
- Don’t forget to vote! by zuzu November 6, 2007
- Women win 50 percent of feature-length awards at Sundance by Jill January 29, 2008