Ann Coulter says that the mortgage crisis is caused by “affirmative action.” That is, efforts by the Clinton administration to prevent racial discrimination in lending led to a situation where:
Instead of looking at “outdated criteria,” such as the mortgage applicant’s credit history and ability to make a down payment, banks were encouraged to consider nontraditional measures of credit-worthiness, such as having a good jump shot or having a missing child named Caylee.”
And this is why we have the “assholes” tag.
- Arizona Set to Pass Anti-Immigrant Legislation by Cara April 6, 2010
- Career Racist Mark Steyn Writes About Tribalism by Jill November 19, 2012
- Maybe you wouldn’t be considered a “radical right-wing extremist” if you stopped threatening to blow stuff up. Also if you stopped actually blowing stuff up. by Jill April 16, 2009
- Michelle Malkin: Combating Terrorism One Crappy Manifesto at a Time by Jill April 1, 2007
- Yes, I’m sure immigrants are crossing the desert by foot for the free water by Jill September 27, 2010