And like the “Waterboard Barack Obama” graphic, this is coming from the GOP itself, not from random supporters. The Republican National Committee is sending out fliers implying that Obama is a terrorist:
In a stark new brochure Wednesday, the Republican National Committee subtly plays on the false belief held by many Americans that Barack Obama is a Muslim, an Arab, or somehow un-American.
“Terrorists don’t care who they hurt,” says the cover the brochure, arriving in mailboxes Wednesday in the battleground state of Virginia.
The words appear over a picture of someone in shadow eyeing or photograhing the front of an airplane, an apparent reference to the fact that terrorists used hijacked airplanes to kill Americans in 2001.
Flip open the brochure, and the photo is of Obama.
“Barack Obama,” it says, “Not who you think he is.”
- Terrorism what? by Jill October 28, 2008
- “Waterboard Barack Obama” by Jill October 15, 2008
- ..and even more anti-Obama racism by Jill October 17, 2008
- Guilt by Association by Jill October 9, 2008
- Barack Obama is a smelly Black. No, a scary Arab. No, an uppity Negro. by Jill February 19, 2007