Do these guys count as domestic terrorists? Because I read the article and I didn’t see the T-word used anywhere, despite this:
Two white supremacists allegedly plotted to go on a national killing spree, shooting and decapitating black people and ultimately targeting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, federal authorities said Monday.
In all, the two men whom officials describe as neo-Nazi skinheads planned to kill 88 people — 14 by beheading, according to documents unsealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.
The spree, which initially targeted an unidentified predominantly African-American school, was to end with the two men driving toward Obama, “shooting at him from the windows,” the court documents show.
National killing spree, beheading people, and generally staging a campaign to keep people (people of color in particular) in perpetual fear.
Maybe we should ask Sarah Palin if these guys count as terrorists, or if we should just reserve that word for Osama bin Laden and Bill Ayers.
- More Racist Republican Fear-Mongering by Jill October 16, 2008
- Guilt by Association by Jill October 9, 2008
- “Waterboard Barack Obama” by Jill October 15, 2008
- Barack Obama is a smelly Black. No, a scary Arab. No, an uppity Negro. by Jill February 19, 2007
- Stop Creating More. by Jill March 28, 2008