As an addendum to yesterday’s post about California ballot initiative Prop 4, which would instate a parental notification requirement for all abortions had by minors in CA, check out this chart which shows the steps a pregnant teen would have to undergo in order to obtain an abortion if Prop 4 became law (pdf; jpg version here).
The process is mind-boggling and highly intimidating to me as an adult woman; consider what it would look like to a pregnant teen girl, and then pass it along to anyone you know who is voting “Yes” or still undecided. And don’t forget to show No on Prop 4 financial support.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- More Ballot Updates: No on Prop 4 by Cara October 28, 2008
- South Carolina Tries to Further Restrict Abortion Access by Cara January 28, 2009
- #DearJohn: The GOP Seeks to Re-Define Rape and Restrict Reproductive Health Care by Jill January 31, 2011
- South Dakotans Not So Hot On Abortion Ban by zuzu July 31, 2006
- It’s Crunch Time in South Dakota by Cara October 27, 2008