Target Women: Jewelry

It’s a good one!

As a writer, the journalist joke especially had me laughing my ass off.

17 comments for “Target Women: Jewelry

1. marilove
    December 12, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I have shown a few of my male friends several of Sarah Haskins’ videos, and I got some great reactions. There was much laughing, of course, but one actually said, “Holy crap, I had no idea how ridiculous advertising directed at women was! This is insane! Also this women is HILARIOUS and needs to be on TV!”

Go Sarah, go!

I’ll have to watch this one when I get home from work tonight.

2. trishka
    December 12, 2008 at 2:22 pm

JEWELRY FACE!

3. December 12, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Bwah! I <3 Sarah Haskins. I was just hoping to see another Target: Women, and lo and behold, there she is.

I think some men in my life need to see this also, marilove.

4. December 12, 2008 at 3:43 pm

I think I love her. But not the GAP ads.

5. December 12, 2008 at 7:28 pm

can’t we just have these posted automatically whenever they appear

6. December 12, 2008 at 7:35 pm

I wish, Holly!

7. Addie
    December 12, 2008 at 8:10 pm

Would you mind posting a link along with these? The embedded video isn’t loading in my browser.

8. December 12, 2008 at 8:22 pm
  9. ken
    December 13, 2008 at 11:07 am

lol, diamonds are forever, just like roaches ;)

10. 10G
    December 14, 2008 at 1:42 pm

“…just like roaches”…indeed! lol…thanks much for sharing this!

11. Betsy
    December 14, 2008 at 4:02 pm

So glad she took a swipe at Jared’s – their commercials have made me come thisclose to doing serious damage to my television.

12. manda
    December 14, 2008 at 10:15 pm

No shit, Betsy. I have told my husband and other family members that if they ever got me anything from Jared I would be forced to beat them senseless with the packaging.

13. December 17, 2008 at 12:49 pm

I actually thought the sign-language commercial was adorable… I thought it was pretty clear they hadn’t been dating for too long by him not knowing all that much sign language, and frankly, as an adult it can be very hard for people to learn new languages, especially one that changes the parameters of how they understand language… We actually had a really good discussion about that in a linguistics class I took…

uhm. Anyway, otherwise I thought this was hilarious, and makes a really good point.

14. Bianca
    January 8, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Funny stuff. Those commercials always get to me.

15. January 11, 2009 at 4:23 am

I love this girl. She ran though some classic jewelry buying commercials. I never seen the one that the guys slides the ring down the rope, that’s truly classic. And the De Beer – I was thinking of doing that for my wife, however, I don’t think I would have been able to pull that one off. I’m not as slick as him. He was able to roll out of bed and get the necklace without his wife noticing. He’s a Jewelry Thief. :)

16. May 11, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Haha she really nailed some of those commercials. She did a decent job of touching on the intricacies of jewelry shopping. I would hope to get more than just a jewelry face as reaction though.