Ann Coulter: “[Single motherhood] is a recipe to create criminals, strippers, rapists, murderers.”
What doesn’t match, kids?
My favorite section, though, is this one:
COULTER: No, those are different chapters and completely different points. You are conflating two things that have nothing to do with one another. The point is, in — on the Alicia Keys and Barack Obama, it is that all of these children of a black father who abandoned them and a white mother who raised them, they all identify with the ethnicity of their black fathers to establish victimhood status in America.
COLMES: And you accuse them of insulting —
COULTER: Because that is how you get ahead in America, by being a victim.
COLMES: And you accuse them of insulting the women who struggled to raise them.
COLMES: Yet you have insulted them by calling them strippers.
COULTER: No, I didn’t call the mothers strippers.
HANNITY: Oh, my goodness.
COULTER: I said that this is a recipe for creating — and it is, it is a fact —
COLMES: Oh, their kids are strippers. OK.
COULTER: Yes, and they will be, and that is a fact. You liberals pretend you care about facts.
(And yes, I know I shouldn’t be giving Coulter any attention, but this was just too funny — “All children of single mothers will be strippers, and that’s a FACT!” cannot be beat. Although I could have lived without Colmes’s buying into Coulter’s frame that being a stripper is just as bad as being a murderer, rapist or criminal).
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Why are poor people poor? It’s not the reason you thought! by Cara January 7, 2009
- Paying Poor Women for Sterilization by Jill September 29, 2008
- “Thanks for the tacos, now get out of our country” by Jill September 27, 2010
- “Pro-Life” leader Jill Stanek shows her racist colors again by Jill June 17, 2008
- Right-wing cartoon depicts Obama raping the Statue of Liberty by Jill March 29, 2010