This really does have to be just one of the coolest, cutest, and most fun things I’ve ever seen. Legoland has created a mini, Lego inauguration for Barack Obama in intricate — and I do mean intricate — detail. Check out the video below for more information on the lengths they went to to create as similar of an experience as possible.
From presidential procession, to lines for the restroom, to making specific Lego people for each VIP (and building them out of actual Legos rather than just using those stupid Lego figures), I have to say that I’m really impressed. And like the guy they interview in the video seems to be, I really am turned into a little kid again with awe at what they’ve done here.
I’m sorry, it was just too glee-inducing, not to post. All hail the Lego-in-Chief!
- Shall we tint our Twitter avatars? No? Carry on… by Constintina August 25, 2009
- Are You Popular? by Cara December 27, 2008
- Can we get Sam Seaborn back too, please? by Jill September 21, 2008
- Google Says the World Was Made, Made Pretty By Men by Shelby Knox July 6, 2010
- Tomorrow by Cara January 19, 2009