On Monday February 2, I will be participating in a live-chat on Feministing to discuss Yes Means Yes: Visions of Female Sexual Power & a World Without Rape. In addition to myself, you’ll hear from editors Jaclyn Friedman and Jessica Valenti, and Feministing bloggers and fellow Yes Means Yes contributors Samhita Mukhopadhyay and Miriam Perez.
The live-chat at Feministing kicks off a 13-blog virtual book tour, which will include interviews, guest posts and live-chats with the book’s contributors. Feministe will be taking part (we actually get to close out the tour!), and there will be more information on what we’re doing, and who we’re doing it with, when the moment gets closer.
In the meantime, I hope you’ll check me out at Feministing — especially since it may be your only chance to ask questions of these other contributors.
The live-chat is at 3PM EST on Monday, February 2. Come over and join us — and maybe toss out a question for me to answer, too!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Reminder: Yes Means Yes LiveChats Today at Feministe by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes LiveChat (6-7) by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes LiveChat (3-4) by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes at Feministe by Jill February 17, 2009
- From Yes Means Yes: The Not-Rape Epidemic by Jill January 8, 2009