Okay, so . . . is it just me, or does Bill Cunningham’s argument essentially go like this:
Democrats support the right to abortion! Which I think is very, very wrong (and murder, and destroying some kind of sacred femininity or something)! So you should support forcing abortions — which I think are wrong! — on women who want to continue their pregnancies! Because I like my money a whole lot! More than I dislike killing babies! “Abortions of convenience” are wrong, unless it’s my personal convenience we’re talking about!
Or am I missing something? I know that I at least got the exclamation point part right. Oh, and did you catch the part where he referred to the woman’s babies as a “litter”?
This, to me, just further demonstrates that conservatives really, really do not understand the meaning of “pro-choice.” And probably never will.
- Pro-Choice Congressmen More Likely to Have Slutty Daughters by Jill June 18, 2007
- Abortion: The More Dangerous, The Better by Jill June 4, 2007
- Leslee Unruh Eats Babies by Jill May 28, 2007
- Abortion and Health Care: Is there common ground? by Jill August 10, 2009
- Anti-Choicers Defeat Birth Control Bill in South Dakota by Jill February 11, 2008