Wow, with Virgin now officially off the list, Southwest having been off for sometime, and American Airlines getting booted years ago for wholly personal reasons, my list of potential airlines seems to be growing shorter by the minute.
As a side note, I love how they put in that half-hearted effort to prove that it’s totally not sexist(!), by tossing in the woman at the end briefly checking out the male pilot. Right before the pilot specifically moves into a dominating position in front of the flight attendants, while they fawn all over him. Nice one.
- Sexist Superbowl Ads by Cara February 2, 2009
- I think I can taste some misogyny in this water. by Chally March 16, 2010
- Message to the Guys: Donating Your Organs is Almost Like Sex by Cara November 14, 2008
- …eew. by Jill April 2, 2009
- The Super Bowl and Madison Avenue Misogyny by Jill February 8, 2010