Moving this up so we can get your questions.
Yes Means Yes: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape, an anthology featuring contributions by Feministe bloggers Cara and Jill, is currently on tour. The grand finale will be held here on February 20th. We’ll be doing a live Q&A with several contributors, including Cara Kulwicki, Toni Amato, Hanne Blank, Heather Corrina, Kate Harding, Javacia Harris, Stacey May Fowles, Rachel Kramer Bussel and Jill Filipovic.
But we need your help and participation. We’re asking readers to submit questions ahead of time, in the comments section of this post — you can pose them to the whole group or to individual contributors. We’ll gather them all up before Friday, and the discussion moderators will present them.
Because there are so many participants, we’ll be doing two discussions on the 20th: One from 3-4pm, and one from 6-7pm. The livechat schedules are:
Live Chat 1: 3-4pm EST
Moderator: Feministe blogger Rachel
Live Chat 2: 6-7pm EST
Moderator: Feministe blogger Jack
Stacey May Fowles
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Submit your questions in the comments, and we hope to see you at the live Q&A!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Reminder: Yes Means Yes LiveChats Today at Feministe by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes LiveChat (6-7) by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes LiveChat (3-4) by Cara February 20, 2009
- Yes Means Yes TONIGHT at KGB Bar by Jill January 14, 2009
- Sexual Assault Survivor Jailed by Jill May 23, 2006