Kathryn Joyce, one of my favorite writers, has a new book out called Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement. It looks, in a word, awesome. Joyce has been studying the Christian patriarchy movement for years, and has written about it extensively. I haven’t read her book yet, but it’s on my list. In the meantime, she has two articles that are worth checking out — this one in Salon, and this one in MoJo.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Is patriarchy dead? by Guest Blogger September 12, 2013
- Do you think they know what “rough rider” means? by Jill November 23, 2009
- If Ann Coulter is a perfected Jew and the RNC is Heaven, then I’ll be happy to see you in Hell by Jill October 11, 2007
- No, you’re the racist one! I myself am colorblind. by Jill March 30, 2008
- So I know we’re all tired of talking about Rick Warren… by Jill January 25, 2009