It’s March Madness, Feministe-style: We’re doing a troll run-off to highlight some of our all-time favorite comments and pick the winner of Feministe’s Next Top Troll, Season 4. This is Bracket Seven, the YOU WHORES JUST NEED A NICE GUY LIKE ME Bracket.
Potentially triggering troll comments below the image. Vote for your favorite of the YOU WHORES JUST NEED A NICE GUY LIKE ME Bracket at the bottom.
If some stupid whores objectify themselves and their giant implants for cash, that does not reflect on women on general, so why are all of you so wound up? I don’t lose my mind over home video shows that love to show guys getting their balls crushed every minute. I’m not boycotting female singers who only seem to sing about how lousy guys are. I am a stay at home dad, with 2 kids, I also run my buisness from home, make exponentially more money than my wife, and I treat her like a queen in every way. You “ladies” have obviously had too many “dickbags” in your lives. You all should just relax, shut up, get on your knees, and do the only thing you are good for.
The irony in this is that the men in the first picture have probably all experienced the joy of having children with their spouses.
Whereas I seriously doubt that the women in the second picture have had ANY physical contact with a member of the opposite sex, much less have had to deal with the complexities of pregnancy; unless one of them decided to artificially inseminate herself just to abort it for ideological reasons.
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, March Madness Edition: The THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES Bracket by Jill March 26, 2009
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, March Madness Edition: The GET A BRIAN, MORANS! Bracket by Jill March 26, 2009
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, March Madness Edition: The STOP JUDGING! Bracket by Jill March 30, 2009
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, March Madness Edition: The BABY-KILLERS Bracket by Jill March 27, 2009
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, March Madness Edition: The [INSERT EVERY POSSIBLE RIGHT-WING TROPE HERE] Bracket by Jill March 27, 2009