Three things about this Wilkinson Sword Quattro commercial (sorry, not able to be embedded), which tells women that if they don’t shave their legs, terrible things will happen and the whole damn world is going to fall apart:
1. It’s women’s responsibility to the world to adhere to feminine beauty standards.
2. There is nothing that grosses out a guy more than the realization that women are not naturally hairless. This is because all men are a) stupid and b) shallow pigs. Really, they can’t help it, and it is not their fault.
3. Accordingly, note that the bus catastrophe is not the fault of the man, even though the woman repeatedly pushed his hand away from her leg and he was therefore engaging in non-consensual sexual behavior, however comparatively “mild.” It is the fault of the woman for not constantly being prepared for men to force themselves on them. Obviously.
As if those of us who do shave any parts of our bodies needed any more reason to not buy this brand of razors. Easy target though they may be, I really hope that Sarah Haskins decides to take all of this recent bullshit on.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Well gee, I think I’ll go get that pap smear after all by Cara June 18, 2009
- A Response From Pepsi by Cara October 20, 2008
- But Will It Turn Me On? by Lauren November 22, 2008
- Target Women: Your Garden by Cara April 18, 2009
- Miller Lite Ads Say Teh Wimmenz Are Stupid, Wrong and Boring by Cara March 11, 2009