Of course, “garden” doesn’t really mean garden, if you know what I mean ladies, and I think that you do! Of course, we’re talking about that feminine garden. You know — the one down there.
(Click here if you can’t view the embedded video.)
Apparently with Sarah Haskins, ask and ye shall receive. Well, okay, she didn’t take on the not-so-subtle indication that women need to be perfectly trimmed, shaved and generally hairless at all times in order to be considered feminine and attractive. But taking on the fact that if advertisers want to insist so strenuously that we need to have the hair around our genitals removed or otherwise almost unnoticeable, they really ought to just fucking say “trim/shave your pubes”? Right now, that’s enough for me.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Target Women: Lady Friends by Cara June 12, 2009
- Target Women: Jewelry by Cara December 12, 2008
- Stick it in Your Ear by Cara January 13, 2009
- Shaming Women Into Adhering to Beauty Standards — This Time With Threats of Catastrophe! by Cara April 6, 2009
- Target Women: Medicine by Cara May 2, 2009