Dell makes a new computer — the “Della” — for us lady-folk. And it doesn’t just do boy-stuff like let you create documents and surf the internet and play games; it does girl-stuff, too, like helping you count calories and plan recipes!
According to the site the Della can change a woman’s life “Once you get beyond how cute they are, you’ll find that netbooks can do a lot more than check your e-mail.” Yes you can “find recipes online” and you can use them to”to track calories, carbs and protein with ease, watch online fitness videos, map your running routes and more.”
And they’re pastel-colored! Yay!
Thanks to Ryan for the link.
- Because Regular Chocolate Bars Are Way Too Masculine by Cara May 18, 2009
- Much goodness from Sarah Haskins by Chally October 28, 2009
- Lady Yahoo! by Lauren August 10, 2008
- Food Responsibility by Jill September 21, 2010
- I want women’s networks to stop glamorizing stalking by Jill May 4, 2009