Answer: A lawyer who won’t screw you. (h/t thebalcony on Twitter for that joke).
Yes, it’s true, I am officially a Real Lawyer as of this past Monday, when I was admitted to the New York Bar. And I just moved into a new apartment, and it’s a long weekend, so this Friday is very celebratory. Some Grizzly Bear to kick it off:
You know the deal: Set your MP3 player to “shuffle” and post the first 10 songs that come up.
1. Jill Scott – Free
2. Liars – The Garden was Crowded and Out
3. Goldfrapp – A&E (Maps Remix)
4. The Capstan Shafts – Hp to the Sweet Blue World Again
5. Architecture in Helsinki – That Beep
6. The Avett Brothers – Nothing Short of Thankful
7. Tom Waits – Blind Love
8. MGMT – Pieces of What
9. The Shins – One By One All Day
10. Chris Garneau – Castle Time