Apparently Richard Bernstein read my non-review of his book and didn’t find it particularly flattering. You can read his comment here. He’s right that I haven’t read the book, and did draw most of my conclusions from various reviews (the Slate review specifically), and from my own experiences with men who have made similar arguments. I still don’t plan on reading the book, but I’ll direct you to a very good review by someone who has and leave it at that.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- One Book I Won’t Be Reading by Jill June 30, 2009
- Sex Trafficking: Inside the Business of Modern Slavery by Julie April 2, 2009
- Mommy, What’s a Blow Job? by Julie February 16, 2009
- An Invitation for Sex Worker Stories by Jill April 25, 2012
- Natalie Dylan Speaks Out by Cara January 24, 2009