Human rights campaigner Natalia Estemirova was kidnapped and murdered this week in Chechnya, and a human rights group blames Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov for her death. Estemirova was seized from her home in Grozny, and her body was found Wednesday in the neighboring region of Ingushetia.
UPDATE: Read Natalia.
- Make a baby, win a car by Jill September 13, 2007
- “Murder in the Name of Honour” by Natalia Antonova June 3, 2009
- A Modest [Feminist?] Proposal by Jill February 19, 2008
- More child rape victims for anti-choicers to torment by Jill June 24, 2008
- Maybe just throw holy water on them by Jill September 26, 2007