“That’s why people need to continue to go to the town halls, continue to melt the phone lines of their liberal members of Congress, and let them know, under no certain circumstances will I give the government control over my body and my health care decisions.“
Umm… Michele? Maybe you should think really hard about those words that just came out of your mouth?
Here’s Michele on a typical (bad) day:
- Search for the Next Stupak by Kate July 13, 2010
- Math might be hard, but stereotypes are a bitch by evil fizz October 23, 2006
- When You Have To Say It: Tea Party Racism (Again) and You? by Tasha Fierce July 18, 2010
- Feminist Population Policy? by Claire August 3, 2008
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me by Sarah June 11, 2010