Breaking News

Obama calls Kanye West a jackass. While I do love Kanye’s clothes and usually his music, that one was deserved.

I also love having a president who is funny and can banter with the press. It’s too bad it sometimes gets him into trouble.

About Jill

This entry was posted in Music, Politics and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Breaking News

1. bethrjacobs says:

Good for him.

2. Lauren says:

And on some talking head TV show this evening there were histrionic people calling in demanding that Kayne West apologize to the President and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! Tempest, meet teapot.

3. Morningstar says:

It’s funny, but the newsreporter’s a tool for releasing an off-the-record comment. I have a feeling that’s going to be the last interview granted to the person.

4. earwicga says:

Funny how this non-story is so well reported and Obama feels ok to speak freely when he doesn’t speak so freely about this http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/09/15/bagram/index.html

5. peanutbutter says:

An Obama win-win: the gaffe is on Moran’s side (and yes, I laughed long and hard at the name…o.O) so HE has to apologize, the news agency has to retract and Obama doesn’t have to say a damn thing and the point still comes across.

It’s just perfect.

6. Icewyche says:

BWAH! If I didn’t heart President Obama before, I sure as hell do now.

7. HR Recruiter says:

Hahaha..Lol… I think there’s nothing wrong of what the president said. It only means that he’s a good person who also have concerns for woman. Kanye deserved it. ( http://www.bigjobsboard.com )

8. Nentuaby says:

Obama does seem to be developing a habit of speaking impolitic truths “off” the record. He chooses his targets much better than the last guy.